SRIKAR TRIJET is a broad spectrum insecticide, miticide and nematicide which belongs to organophosphate group of insecticides. It exhibit translaminar action in plant with stomach and contact activity on insect pests. It is used against a wide range of sucking and chewing pests on various crops.
| Active ingredient |
Mode of Action
| Triazophos |
Compatible with most insecticides, fungicides, etc.
Two years under normal storage conditions.
100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1Litre and 5 Litre.
SRIKAR TRIJET acts by interfering with the activities of cholinesterase an enzyme that is essential for the proper working of the nervous system of insects.
| Product Features: |
1) SRIKAR TRIJET is broad spectrum insecticide.
2) SRIKAR TRIJET has an excellent ovicidal action.
3) SRIKAR TRIJET controls insects dwelling on the undersurface of the leaves due to translaminar action.
4) SRIKAR TRIJET provides an excellent control of the whitefly.
5) SRIKAR TRIJET controls mites and nematodes.
6) SRIKAR TRIJET is an Ideal tank mix partner.
SRIKAR TRIJET - Recommendations